This private luxury tour is ideal for those of you who have little time but still want to get a taste of the wonderful journey to southern Thailand. The tour plan features Bangkok/Amphawa attractions, a night out in Hua Hin featuring its famous night bazaar, and lodging in a luxury, 5-star hotel on the beach of this famous resort town. This extensive tour also includes an extra day and night in the town of Chumphon, which is halfway between Hua Hin and Surat Thani. This makes the drive to the south of Thailand shorter and full of extra activities, which can be integrated into the private tour route – including a lovely day of cruise and snorkeling in the small, beautiful islands on the way to Koh Tao **, fun ATV tours or many other attractions and activities.
**notice the season; during the summertime, the famous snorkeling islands on the western side are closed for visitors.
Following the fun day of snorkeling and cruising in Chumphon area, we will continue our path in a relatively short ride to the south, where the finest southern attractions are waiting for us – and you won’t find such amazing combinations anywhere else in Thailand! ATV tours, canoe boats, walking tracks and elephant rides, snorkeling, kayaks, inflatable tubes, the best white-water rafting in Thailand, sailing in a private speedboat among Krabi’s beautiful islands and shores, and of course, Krabi’s excellent ziplines , which you can include in the various tour plans (for an additional cost).
♦ The extensive tour includes a full day of cruising and snorkeling in Chumphon area, in the small islands on the way to Koh Tao **The snorkeling day is particularly important during the summertime, when the good snorkeling islands on the western side are closed to the public. At this time of the year, there are very few good snorkeling locations, yet we provide you with a great one – in the beautiful islands on the way to Koh Tao.
Concluding the tour: you can end the tour at Ao Nang beach, in Krabi city (the airport) or at other locations in the south such as Khao Lak or Phuket. You can also finish the tour at Don Sak, where you will find the boat pier to the islands of Koh Samui and Koh Phangan.
DETAILED DAILY TIMELINE
Planned by Dr. David; Executed by TipTop-Travel luxury private tours
Prices are valid until 31 October this year
Please Contact Us for more Information
Children under 12 years old pay a reduced price
6-12-year-old 25% discount
3-6-year-old 50% discount
0-3-year-old Free admission
The special kids’ discount will be granted to groups of at least 4 adults (aged 12+)
TIME OF THE YEAR: Held throughout the year, yet requires pre-order, so book your tour a sufficient time in advance. The tour can begin on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays only.
TOUR TIMELINE FOR EACH DAY: The estimated departure time to begin the daily activity is 8:30 AM; the estimated time to conclude it is 5:30 PM or later – if evening activities are included in the daily tour plan. ** The luxury tour is private and as such, is carried out in your pace, so the timeline is rather flexible (however, please make sure to coordinate it with us in advance).
TOUR PRICE INCLUDE
The luxury private tour includes a fully equipped VIP van, manned by professional drivers, Accommodation is provided in 5-star hotels (where such exist) or in the best hotels/resorts available along the tour route, delicious lunches in hand-picked restaurants and free choice from their menus, including a free supply of soft-drinks and fruit- shakes. Experienced tour guides which were carefully chosen by us, personal supervision and daily accompaniment by yours truly. Tiptop Travelers will also receive special offers and discounts for exceptional, high quality hotels across Bangkok and in various resort sites. In addition, we are happy to lend our travelers cellular phones so they can keep in touch with me throughout their entire visit to Thailand, for any assistance, guidance and direction they may need.
This luxury tour is completely private and its route is tentative – you can customize every component of the tour plan to better suit your needs and wishes, and create the ultimate extensive tour – tailor made just for you!
- A representative of Tiptop-Travel Private Family Adventure Tours will welcome you immediately as you land in Bangkok, and assist you in the first couple of minutes, following your arrival
- A personal meeting with us will be held in Bangkok prior to the extensive tour; We will provide you with assistance and guidance in every matter
- We equip our travelers with all they need for the tour (free, no charge) – big towels, waterproof bags for the cruises, rain coats, first aid kits and more.
- Personal supervision and guidance by me throughout the entire tour – we are happy to lend our travelers cellular phones so they can keep in touch with me throughout their entire visit to Thailand.
- Personal assistance provided by us throughout your entire visit to Thailand – from the minute you land until the moment you take off on your way back home.
- Opportunity to receive various bonuses designed exclusively for our travelers, such as special offers and discounts in excellent hotels, assistance in transportation and additional advantages.
A professional driver and VIP van
- All of Tip-Top Travel’s private luxury tours are carried out in a VIP van, for your comfort, ease, and pleasure.
- The VIP van – a 9-seat vehicle, where each traveler’s seat is wide, comfortable and adjustable. The innovative vehicle is well equipped with advanced audio and video (LCD) systems, which allow you to watch movies during the ride.
- We recommend bringing your favorite movies from home, and particularly kids’ shows/films.
- Cold water and moist towels (available in the van)
- A professional driver
- 5 star hotels (where such exist) and the best resorts available in each area
Tour-guide and Activities
- Certified, English speaking tour-guide (good English level; certificate of the Tourism Authority of Thailand), personally handpicked by yours truly
- All the activities that are detailed in the tour plan, including ATV field-trips **excluding zipline in Krabi
- Admission fees to all the sites, national parks, and reserves in the tour plan including Vana Nava – the best and newest water park in Thailand (if you choose a day-tour through Hua Hin which includes the water park)
- Private boats for all cruising activities including a private speedboat for a full day in Krabi ** excluding the cruising and snorkeling day in Chumphon area
Breakfast and Lunch
Breakfast in every day of the tour (included in the high quality hotels and resorts along the tour route)
Lunch in every day of the tour (carefully picked restaurants and free choice from their menus including fish and sea-food, soft drinks and fruit-shakes. Excluding alcoholic beverages)
Dinners are not included in the tour price, but if you’d like, our lovely tour guide will be happy to take you (in the comfortable van) to a recommended local restaurant, and assist you in choosing your dish
From Thailand With Love
Thailand Private Family Adventure Tour
How to Compose Family Adventure Tour
Dr. David : Even though I’ve been acquainted with the places along the route for many years now, I traveled and repeated the tour several times to explore it thoroughly, and made the best of my local connections throughout, to learn even more about every site: attractions, hotels, unique resorts, restaurants, activities etc. Ultimately, my long-awaited dream came true – Thailand Family Adventure Tours
From notion to Execution
For a long time, I’ve dreamt of creating Family Adventure tours through Thailand. For many years, I have visited all the sites and attractions that were handpicked for the Family Adventure tours – from the North ,Bangkok and its surroundings all the way to the far south of Thailand. I’ve gathered all the highlights – wonderful sites and amazing attractions – and brought them together, in Tiptop travel Private Family Adventure Tours.
Numbers Of Family Adventure Tours