The plan of the following luxury tour is designed only for those who have very little time but still want to get a taste of the journey to southern Thailand (Amphawa, Hua Hin and more). The tour plan features Amphawa attractions (Amphawa Train Market (“Folding Umbrella Market”) and the unusual swimming monkeys, a picnic in the middle of the sea), a fun evening in Hua Hin including a visit to its famous night bazaar, the beautiful Ao Manao bay with the shy, cute langur monkeys and more.
More importantly, this basic, yet luxurious private tour provides the best attractions of southern Thailand: Kao Sok National Park and Cheow Lann lake – one of the most beautiful lakes in the world, the amazing Phang Nga Bay and the famous island of James Bond, and the beautiful Krabi beaches and islands – the natural highlights of the south.
In southern Thailand, the finest attractions will be waiting for us – and you won’t find such amazing combinations anywhere else in Thailand! ATV tours, canoe boats, walking tracks and elephant rides, snorkeling, kayaks, inflatable tubes, the best white-water rafting in Thailand, sailing in a private speedboat among Krabi’s beautiful islands and shores, and of course, Krabi’s excellent ziplines , which you can include in the various tour plans (for an additional cost).
A word of advice: Krabi is considered as one of the most beautiful areas in Thailand (and might I add – rightfully so). It provides various attractions and activities, so I highly recommend you to add an extra day of fun, leisure and nature, combining the fabulous emerald pool, the hot waterfalls (nature’s jacuzzi) and kayaking in the fjords, surrounded by the beautiful landscape of Tha Lane area.
DETAILED DAILY TIMELINE
Planned by Dr. David; Executed by TipTop-Travel luxury private tours
Prices are valid until 31 October this year
Please Contact Us for more Information
Children under 12 years old pay a reduced price
6-12-year-old 25% discount
3-6-year-old 50% discount
0-3-year-old Free admission
The special kids’ discount will be granted to groups of at least 4 adults (aged 12+)
TIME OF THE YEAR: Held throughout the year, yet requires pre-order, so book your tour a sufficient time in advance. The tour can begin on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays only.
TOUR TIMELINE FOR EACH DAY: The estimated departure time to begin the daily activity is 8:30 AM; the estimated time to conclude it is 5:30 PM or later – if evening activities are included in the daily tour plan. ** The luxury tour is private and as such, is carried out in your pace, so the timeline is rather flexible (however, please make sure to coordinate it with us in advance).
TOUR PRICE INCLUDE
The luxury private tour includes a fully equipped VIP van, manned by professional drivers, Accommodation is provided in 5-star hotels (where such exist) or in the best hotels/resorts available along the tour route, delicious lunches in hand-picked restaurants and free choice from their menus, including a free supply of soft-drinks and fruit- shakes. Experienced tour guides which were carefully chosen by us, personal supervision and daily accompaniment by yours truly. Tiptop Travelers will also receive special offers and discounts for exceptional, high quality hotels across Bangkok and in various resort sites. In addition, we are happy to lend our travelers cellular phones so they can keep in touch with me throughout their entire visit to Thailand, for any assistance, guidance and direction they may need.
This luxury tour is completely private and its route is tentative – you can customize every component of the tour plan to better suit your needs and wishes, and create the ultimate extensive tour – tailor made just for you!
- A representative of Tiptop-Travel Private Family Adventure Tours will welcome you immediately as you land in Bangkok, and assist you in the first couple of minutes, following your arrival
- A personal meeting with us will be held in Bangkok prior to the extensive tour; We will provide you with assistance and guidance in every matter
- We equip our travelers with all they need for the tour (free, no charge) – big towels, waterproof bags for the cruises, rain coats, first aid kits and more.
- Personal supervision and guidance by me throughout the entire tour – we are happy to lend our travelers cellular phones so they can keep in touch with me throughout their entire visit to Thailand.
- Personal assistance provided by us throughout your entire visit to Thailand – from the minute you land until the moment you take off on your way back home.
- Opportunity to receive various bonuses designed exclusively for our travelers, such as special offers and discounts in excellent hotels, assistance in transportation and additional advantages.
A professional driver and VIP van
- All of Tip-Top Travel’s private luxury tours are carried out in a VIP van, for your comfort, ease, and pleasure.
- The VIP van – a 9-seat vehicle, where each traveler’s seat is wide, comfortable and adjustable. The innovative vehicle is well equipped with advanced audio and video (LCD) systems, which allow you to watch movies during the ride.
- We recommend bringing your favorite movies from home, and particularly kids’ shows/films.
- Cold water and moist towels (available in the van)
- A professional driver
- 5 star hotels (where such exist) and the best resorts available in each area
Tour-guide and Activities
- Certified, English speaking tour-guide (good English level; certificate of the Tourism Authority of Thailand), personally handpicked by yours truly
- All the activities that are detailed in the tour plan, including ATV field-trips **excluding zipline in Krabi
- Admission fees to all the sites, national parks, and reserves in the tour plan including Vana Nava – the best and newest water park in Thailand (if you choose a day-tour through Hua Hin which includes the water park)
- Private boats for all cruising activities including a private speedboat for a full day in Krabi ** excluding the cruising and snorkeling day in Chumphon area
Breakfast and Lunch
- Breakfast in every day of the tour (included in the high quality hotels and resorts along the tour route)
- Lunch in every day of the tour (carefully picked restaurants and free choice from their menus including fish and sea-food, soft drinks and fruit-shakes. Excluding alcoholic beverages)
- Dinners are not included in the tour price, but if you’d like, our lovely tour guide will be happy to take you (in the comfortable van) to a recommended local restaurant, and assist you in choosing your dish
From Thailand With Love
Thailand Private Family Adventure Tour
How to Compose Family Adventure Tour
Dr. David : Even though I’ve been acquainted with the places along the route for many years now, I traveled and repeated the tour several times to explore it thoroughly, and made the best of my local connections throughout, to learn even more about every site: attractions, hotels, unique resorts, restaurants, activities etc. Ultimately, my long-awaited dream came true – Thailand Family Adventure Tours
From notion to Execution
For a long time, I’ve dreamt of creating Family Adventure tours through Thailand. For many years, I have visited all the sites and attractions that were handpicked for the Family Adventure tours – from the North ,Bangkok and its surroundings all the way to the far south of Thailand. I’ve gathered all the highlights – wonderful sites and amazing attractions – and brought them together, in Tiptop travel Private Family Adventure Tours.
Numbers Of Family Adventure Tours